Thursday, September 30, 2010

Use the Forces!

In Physics Class, we recently began studying forces.
Oh yes, the infamous forces.
Do you feel more educated now?
I didn't think that my Physics Professor would stoop to making Star Wars "force" jokes in class.
I was wrong.



TERRIBLY wrong.

My Professor lectured for a few minutes about various kinds of force. He stood his marker up on the table and asked us to list the forces acting upon it.




My Physics professor nodded. "That's good" he said " But I want to know about THE Force"
My Professor shook his head. "That is A Force, yes. I want to know about THE FORCE!"
 A Minute passed. 
..........
..................................
......................
and then Two...
.....................
.............
.........
Best In-class illustration ever. 


2 comments:

  1. Use the force Luke! (I vote the recurring character be a person with wicked good looks whose obsessed with MtnDew. I don't mind the duct tape idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Totally up for it if this Person with wicked good looks who is obsessed with MtnDew comes up with some good material! (Or really bad duct tape jokes)

    ReplyDelete