Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dear X

Did I mention before that inanimate objects seem to hate me?
I'm convinced that they do!
They like to do little things to annoy me.


Dear Stapler:
Why do you get jammed when I'm on my way out the door?

Dear Cell Phone: What is wrong with you???

My Cell phone likes to ring at the most inopportune moments. This falls under the category of  "when I forget to turn my ringer off".

Most importantly my Alarm Clock and I need to have a talk.
Dear Alarm Clock: Why do you hate me so much?
Why do you wake me up in the middle of a good dream?
Why do you never wake me up when I have to be somewhere early in the morning?

Would you like me better if I didn't whack you every morning to shut you up?
Should I name you to show my appreciation for everything that you've (not) done for me?



Dear Coffee Maker:
I Love You. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. do what I do-leave your phone on vibrate all the time, and threaten your alarm clock with replacement (this worked miracles when my alarm clock just decided it didn't feel like going off in the mornings anymore)
    KP

    ReplyDelete