Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Once upon a time...

Working at "that place" is always a bundle of laughs.

Okay, that might be a bit of an overstatement. Every workplace has it's quirks and challenges, but I have had more than my fair share of hilarious comments from customers. 

Here are the top 85 inane comments I have gotten over the past 2 months. 

5. "Can I please have a Happy Meal with 4 Mcnuggets?" 
For all of you obsessive fans of my blog, I'll give you a hint as to where I work: NOT McDonalds. 
4. A blonde walks up to the counter while talking on her cell phone.

She starts talking to someone on her phone: "Hey, dude, I'm at Moe's do you want something? No..... wait a second...... I don't think that this is Moes"
She looks over at me. 

"Hey. Where are we?"

I was tempted to reply with some sarcastic comment, but I just smiled: "You're at "That Place". 

3.  
Dude: "How many calories are in your healthiest sandwich?"
Me:     "270"
Dude: "Awesome. I'd like one, and a large chocolate shake!"
I made his shake and brought back over to him. 
"You do know that a large chocolate shake has 1020 calories, right?"
He stared at me for a second.  "Right...." Then he winked at me. 

"Just don't tell my wife, Okay?"

#2. " Can you burn my nuggets? "
My first thought was that she was completely kidding, but she actually wanted her nuggets to be cooked 3 times.  In my opinion, once something has been fried more than once, it no longer counts as sustenance. 

#1. 
Number one requires a little explanation. I worked the drive through window during the lunch hour one day. One guy came through and had 4 large bags of food waiting for him. 
I jokingly asked him how many people he had in is truck. 

"97 Mexicans!" was his reply. 


Not 5.. not 10...........97 Mexicans. 
     
That dude seriously made my day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment